HAVING YOU FEEL SAFE IS OUR PRIORITY - AND WE KNOW IT'S YOURS TOO.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Exam rooms and equipment are cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- Only patients, or patients plus one critical caregiver, are allowed into an appointment.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering.
- Every staff member, doctor, and patient must wear a face mask in the office.
- You will be greeted at the entrance of our office where your temperature will be taken prior to entry. If you have a fever, cough, or two of the following COVID-19 symptoms your appointment will be rescheduled: shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Please inform us of any recent travel outside of the US, or to any State for which Connecticut requires a 10 day quarantine. Refer to CT’s Official State Website for a current list of states: https://portal.ct.gov/coronavirus/travel.
- All glasses and frames are fully cleaned and disinfected before being returned to the frame board.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- We have designated a roving sanitization specialist to continually clean all high-touch areas in the office.
- All flyers, brochures, displays, toys, magazines, etc. have been removed.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
We are grateful to our loyal patients and dedicated staff, and look forward to seeing you soon!
When you make a decision about your eyewear, you are making a statement about who you are. Your decision affects your vision. Glasses, if picked appropriately, can improve your best facial features.
At Norwalk Eye Care, each member of our vision care team is selected based upon his or her experience, professional demeanor, and dedication to providing personalized care to our optometry patients.
Our entire optometry staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at Norwalk Eye Care will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
- Monday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday:8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (1 Saturday each month)
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.