HAVING YOU FEEL SAFE IS OUR PRIORITY - AND WE KNOW IT'S YOURS TOO.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
- Exam rooms and equipment are cleaned before and after every patient according to CDC guidelines.
- We ask that all patients use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering.
- Every staff member, doctor, and patient must wear a face mask in the office.
- We’ve added time between appointments to allow for sanitizing and to keep patients apart from one another to avoid high volume or density.
- Any patients or staff who were diagnosed with COVID-19 must have an all-clear notification from their physician before entering our facility.
We are grateful to our loyal patients and dedicated staff, and look forward to seeing you soon!
When you make a decision about your eyewear, you are making a statement about who you are. Your decision affects your vision. Glasses, if picked appropriately, can improve your best facial features.
At Norwalk Eye Care, each member of our vision care team is selected based upon his or her experience, professional demeanor, and dedication to providing personalized care to our patients.
Our entire staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at Norwalk Eye Care will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.