COVID-19 UPDATE : OFFICE CLOSURE
Effective Friday March 19, 2020 the office will be closed for all routine eye care visits. The office hours will be 9AM - 3PM Monday through Thursday, and 9AM - 12PM on Friday.
Please understand that patients will not be allowed to enter the office unless it is for a pre-arranged emergency eye care visit.
We currently anticipate to open and resume routine care on Monday, April 6th, however this is subject to change.
What does this mean?
1) If you are scheduled for an eye examination before April 6th, we will call you to reschedule your visit.
2) If you need to replace glasses or contact lenses, or need an extension of your prescription, please contact us and we will assist you.
3) If you are running out of a medication, please contact us and we can transmit a refill electronically to your pharmacy.
4) If you have an ocular emergency we will schedule an in office emergency visit. If after hours, please call 203-853-1010 and we will provide a number to reach one of our doctors who is on call.
5) If you wish to arrange an appointment for routine care after April 6th, please call us to do so.
Together we will weather this storm. We appreciate your understanding during these trying times, and hope you and your family remain healthy and safe.
Welcome to Norwalk Eye Care in Norwalk, CT
We welcome patients of all ages to our comfortable, state of the art office. Our warm and trusted eye doctors provide personalized eye care services to satisfy all of your family’s needs. Depending upon your age, lifestyle and overall health, vision requirements can change, and the entire Norwalk Eye Care team is dedicated to provide you with superior, innovative vision care.
We become familiar with each individual patient’s needs, and customize both the examination and treatment options. Our eye care services include comprehensive vision examinations, as well as treatment and management of all eye diseases. Located conveniently off East Avenue in Norwalk, we offer hours to suit every family’s schedule.
When you make a decision about your eyewear, you are making a statement about who you are. Your decision affects your vision. Glasses, if picked appropriately, can improve your best facial features.
At Norwalk Eye Care, each member of our vision care team is selected based upon his or her experience, professional demeanor, and dedication to providing personalized care to our optometry patients.
Our entire optometry staff is committed to ensuring the comfort and satisfaction of each and every patient. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule by finding appointment times that meet your needs. Our knowledgeable staff at Norwalk Eye Care will work with you to help you understand your vision insurance coverage and provide financial alternatives to ensure you get the best vision care possible.
- Monday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday:8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday:8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday:8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday:8:00 AM - 12:00 PM (2 Saturdays each month)
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.